Donations over $5 are eligible for a tax receipt.Donate
Your donation will support children, youth and adults with developmental disabilities to have a good life — developing their skills and interests, and participating fully in our community.You can help us create more inclusive communities by:
- Making an on-line donation
- BACI Donations, 2702 Norland Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5B 3A6
Leave a Lasting Legacy
Your gift can change the world for the people served by BACI, giving them more opportunities to learn and grow and become connected, contributing members of the community. Donate your legacy gift to BACI through the Sharing Our Future Foundation (SOFF) — a partner in BACI’s prosperity. The SOFF develops funds and strategic resources so that BACI can offer more opportunities for people to discover their skills and passions and reach for their dreams. To be and become who they want.
Whether you want to donate now or later through your will, you can leave a charitable legacy while providing for the needs of your loved ones — and reducing taxes. There are many giving options available today.
Gifts that will support BACI:
- Donations — of money, real estate, securities, etc.
- Bequests in your will — of money, real estate, securities, etc.
- Life insurance
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Proceeds from Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs) or Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIFs)
If you would like more information on donating to BACI through the SOFF, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.299.7851.
Current Needs at BACI:
- Computers for our 2 Child Care and 2 Out-of-School Centres.
- Donations to fund infant physiotherapy for families who otherwise cannot afford extra support for their child with special needs.