The Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion is a registered charity in Canada.
Donations over $5 are eligible for a tax receipt.
Your donation will support children, youth and adults with developmental disabilities to have a good life — developing their skills and interests, and participating fully in our community.
You can help us create more inclusive communities by:
- Making an on-line donation
- BACI Donations, 2702 Norland Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5B 3A6
Leave a Lasting Legacy
Contact Carol Broomhall or call 604.299.7851 to discuss how you can make a lasting difference in your community by donating:
- Bequests through a will
- A life insurance policy
- An RRSP of RRIF
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
Current Needs at BACI:
- Computers for our 2 Child Care and 2 Out-of-School Centers;
- Donations to fund infant physiotherapy for families who otherwise cannot afford extra support for their child with special needs.