Committees play a key role in the development of BACI programs and services. Some, such as the Advocacy Committee and BASA, have spearheaded critical initiatives and created change — both locally and provincially — on issues related to community living and the rights of individuals with disabilities.
Community participation is welcomed on the:
- Accreditation Committee
- Advocacy Committee
- Board Governance Review Committee
- Burnaby Association of Self Advocates (BASA)
- Committee on Seniors’ Issues
- Events & Hospitality Committee
Internal Committees (for staff only):
- Audit Committee
- Employee Wellness Committee
- Labour Management Committee
- Occupational Health & Safety Committee
- Quality Assurance Committee
For more information, please email BACI Reception or call 604.299.7851.