Intellectual wellness requires a curiosity and openness to learning new things. Well-being in this area helps you expand your knowledge, improve your skills, be creative and increase your potential.
Whoever cares to learn will always find a teacher. – German proverb
Participate in one of the stimulating activities mentioned below or come up with your own ideas.
1 point/day for 20 minutes of activity (maximum 30 pts./month)
- Attend a staff development class
- Attend a conference
- Attend a computer class
- Complete a continuing education course
- Finish a degree/certificate program
- Find Museums Across Canada
- British Columbia Library Association
- North Island Distance Education School
- BC Ministry Library
- Hive Mind – A blog about bees, the internet, and various other relevant topics
- Discovery Channel Online