by admin | November 10, 2011 10:56 pm
BACI is looking for corporate partners — business leaders who believe that Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or shared values are important.
To achieve our goals, we want to partner with corporations who share our ideals. We want to align our businesses for the benefit of everyone involved — not simply approaching corporations for hand-outs.
Why? Corporations have incredible resources and great supply chains. They have the advantage of not having to rely on government funding and support.
Are you an early adopter? We’d love to bring you in to these discussions and work towards a partnership.
For more information, please contact Tanya Sather or call 604.299.7851.
Examples of Partnerships
- BACI Clothing Donation Bins — supporting BACI’s Children’s Services and employing people of all abilities.
- Can You Dig It — community gardens for everyone.
- IBM Canada — supporting inclusive accessible child care in Burnaby.
- Kudoz — offering 100’s of splendid learning experiences.
- Rick Hansen Foundation — BACI’s Barrier Buster project (installing a strobe light fire alarm system at our Still Creek centre to benefit people who are deaf or hard of hearing) is made possible by The Rick Hansen Foundation Access4All Canada 150 Signature Project, supported by the Government of Canada.
- Tanya Sather: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- BACI Clothing Donation Bins: http://gobaci.com/bins-about/
- Can You Dig It: http://gobaci.com/project-items/communitygardens/
- IBM Canada: http://gobaci.com/news/collaborating-for-quality-child-care/
- Kudoz: http://kudoz.ca/
- Rick Hansen Foundation: http://www.rickhansen.com/
- The Rick Hansen Foundation Access4All Canada 150 Signature Project: https://www.rickhansen.com/access4all/Barrier-Buster-Projects
Source URL: http://gobaci.com/participate/partnerships/
Copyright ©2018 The Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion unless otherwise noted.
Click to listen highlighted text!