by admin | March 31, 2011 2:36 pm
BACI provides many housing options to make sure that people can have a home that works well for them.
- Staff-Supported Homes – Also called residential homes
- Life Sharing – Living with a family or room-mate
- Subsidized Housing – Affordable apartments are available at Filby Court & Stride Place
- Co-Housing & Home Ownership
Our Adult Respite Services provide additional support, rest and revitalization to the primary caregivers. Respite can be provided in the individuals’ own home or a family care home, and be a few hours or a few days at a time. Currently 12 individuals receive adult respite.
- [Image]: http://gobaci.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Housing3.jpg
- Staff-Supported Homes: http://gobaci.com/what-we-offer/adult-services/intentional-housing-options/staff-supported-homes/
- Life Sharing: http://gobaci.com/what-we-offer/adult-services/life-sharing-network/
- Subsidized Housing: http://gobaci.com/what-we-offer/adult-services/intentional-housing-options/subsidized-housing/
- Home Ownership:
- Adult Respite Services: http://gobaci.com/what-we-offer/adult-services/intentional-housing-options/adult-respite-services/
Source URL: http://gobaci.com/what-we-offer/adult-services/intentional-housing-options/
Copyright ©2017 The Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion unless otherwise noted.
Click to listen highlighted text!