Self Advocate’s Support Services
by admin | March 31, 2011 2:39 pm
Burnaby Association of Self Advocates (BASA)
- Meets monthly at Still Creek to talk about issues, share information, or offer peer support.
- For more information, contact Gerry Juzenas or call 604.299.7851.
- Offers training on Healthy Relationships, Rights & Responsibilities, Safety, and Finding My Own Voice
- Helps with completing RA7 Representation Agreements
- For more information, contact Lyn King or call 604.299.7851.
- Supports individuals to have a voice and a choice.
- For more information, please call 604.299.7851.
- Gerry Juzenas: mailto:email@example.com
- Lyn King: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Source URL: http://gobaci.com/what-we-offer/adult-services/self-advocates-support-services/
Copyright ©2018 The Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion unless otherwise noted.
Click to listen highlighted text!