The Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion (BACI) was created in 1956, when parents of children with disabilities in Burnaby gathered to advocate for the rights of their sons and daughters. We have grown into a non-profit organization that provides innovative services to over 1,000 children, youth and adults with developmental disabilities and their families in Metro Vancouver.
We provide a wide range of training, development, social, recreational and employment opportunities. Throughout BACI and in our social enterprises we support the employment (or economic inclusion) of people with disabilities.
BACI continues to seek opportunities to increase social awareness and effect change in the way people with disabilities are viewed in our society.
Help us build a more inclusive and caring community by:
• Partnering with us on innovative social and economic initiatives
• Hosting a BACI Clothing Donation Bin
• Dropping by our Community “Hub” space at Still Creek Centre ~ share ideas and strategies to advance inclusion
• Volunteering on one of our committees
• Participating in annual celebrations and events
• Becoming a Member