The Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion is a registered charity in Canada. (BN: 106819154RR0001)
- Making an on-line donation
- BACI Donations, 2702 Norland Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5B 3A6
- Donations over $5 are eligible for a tax receipt.
Leave a Lasting Legacy ~ Major Gifts & Planned Giving
Your major gift or legacy gift can change the world for the people and families served by BACI.
Donate your gift to BACI through its Sharing Our Future Foundation (SOFF) — a partner in BACI’s prosperity. The SOFF develops funds and strategic resources so that BACI can offer more opportunities for people to discover their skills and passions and reach for their dreams. To be and become who they want. To be part of a more inclusive community.
Whether you want to donate now or later through your will, you can leave a charitable legacy through a variety of giving options.
Gifts that will support BACI:
- Donations — of money, real estate, securities, etc.
- Bequests in your will — of money, real estate, securities, etc.
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Proceeds from Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs) or Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIFs)
If you would like more information on Planned Giving or other donations to BACI through the SOFF, please contact Carol Broomhall or call 778.888.1152.
BACI greatly values the generosity of our individual donors and community partners, and recognizes their following rights:
- To understand the purpose of the funds being raised through specific fundraising campaigns.
- To receive information on defined giving levels of support in advance of a donation.
- To receive acknowledgement and thanks consistent with the size and nature of the contribution.
- To ask questions of the organization and expect prompt, truthful and complete answers in an easy-to-understand manner.
For more information, please see BACI’s Ethical Fundraising Policy.
Current Needs at BACI:
- Donations to fund life-changing infant physiotherapy for families who otherwise cannot afford extra support for their child with special needs.
- Computers for our 2 Child Care and 2 Out-of-School Centres.