BACI Staff have access to Relias Learning, a customized training website will present and track staff training requirements in an accessible and easy to use format.
The website has many great features including:
- Continuing Education: Almost all of the 400+ courses available for you to take have continuing education credits.
- Access to your own CEU certificates: For license/certificate renewal
- Web-based learning: Courses can be taken anywhere with an internet connection
- Self-paced learning: You can take a course in one sitting or in small segments
- Email notifications Reminders sent to you when required trainings are due, when you register for live class events or if you are waitlisted for a class and get that spot
- Username/Password: Forgotten username and/or password emailed to you and you can even create your own password after logging in
- Learner Resources: Self-help tab for users that allows you to view a short introductory video about your LMS, access the Learner Guide or Learner Manual, review the navigation guide for computer courses offered in the site, view the accreditation guide and a document with links to state board websites, and sign up for the live or recorded Site Overview-Learner webinar.
- Discussion: You can contribute to an online discussion with your co-workers about courses you have taken
- Newsfeed: Current articles and information about behavioral health, addiction, health are easily available from your home page
- Announcements: Staff announcements and important information are posted on the right side of the home page so check back often
For more information, please contact email@example.com.