Become a Member
by admin | March 7, 2011 9:24 am
We are always excited to welcome new members to the Association!
As a member, you can:
- Learn more about what’s happening at BACI — news about all the things we do to help people and families be more included in our community and to have a good life;
- Join us at our many events and activities;
- Have a say in the future of the organization by voting at our General Meetings and Annual General Meetings;
- Have access to Counselling Services*, and;
- Explore ways we can collaborate to create a more welcoming society for all.
Please complete the form below to become a member or contact us for more information. Members’ contact information will be used for BACI-related purposes only.
Become a Friend of BACI!
Ask us about higher level membership opportunities for individuals and corporations. Find out how you can be recognized as a Friend of BACI by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 604.299.7851.
*Counselling services are available to people & families BACI serves who do not already have access to other free counselling services.
- email@example.com: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Source URL: http://gobaci.com/participate/become-a-member/
Copyright ©2018 The Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion unless otherwise noted.
Click to listen highlighted text!