Wellness Domains – Intellectual
by admin | January 3, 2012 7:58 pm
Intellectual wellness requires a curiosity and openness to learning new things. Well-being in this area helps you expand your knowledge, improve your skills, be creative and increase your potential.
Whoever cares to learn will always find a teacher. – German proverb
Participate in one of the stimulating activities mentioned below or come up with your own ideas.
1 point/day for 20 minutes of activity (maximum 30 pts./month)
- Attend a staff development class
- Attend a conference
- Attend a computer class
- Complete a continuing education course
- Finish a degree/certificate program
- Find Museums Across Canada
- British Columbia Library Association
- North Island Distance Education School
- BC Ministry Library
- Hive Mind – A blog about bees, the internet, and various other relevant topics
- Discovery Channel Online
- Find Museums Across Canada: http://www.virtualmuseum.ca/PM.cgi?LANG=English&LM=MuseumFlash&AP=vm%20c_search&scope=Museum&mark=Museum&prov=British%20Columbia
- British Columbia Library Association: http://www.bcla.bc.ca/default.aspx
- North Island Distance Education School: http://www.nides.bc.ca/
- BC Ministry Library: http://www.for.gov.bc.ca/hfd/library/index.htm
- Hive Mind: http://www.hive-mind.com/
- Discovery Channel Online: http://dsc.discovery.com/
Source URL: http://gobaci.com/participate/committees/employee-wellness-committee/wellness-domains-intellectual/
Copyright ©2017 The Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion unless otherwise noted.
Click to listen highlighted text!