by admin | March 4, 2011 3:17 pm
BACI’s Adult Services offer supports and opportunities for people to participate more fully in our communities.
Our services have range and flexibility. We help individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs try to reach their goals. Our services are person-centred and customized as much as possible.
- Housing Options
- Life Sharing Network – Providing opportunities to live more independently in the community
- Social Inclusion – Supporting people to make friends and have a good life
- Economic Inclusion – Helping people get a job or start their own company
- Self Advocate’s Support Services
For more information, please see our handbook for Families of Adults and Youth and for The People We Support.
Also check out our Guidelines for Personal Planning in plain language.
Please click here to see an important document for self advocates and family members of individuals with developmental disabilities, “Responding to Vulnerability: A Discussion Paper about Safeguards and People with Developmental Disabilities.”
Read the 10 Steps to Becoming an Advocate.
- Housing Options: http://gobaci.com/what-we-offer/adult-services/intentional-housing-options/
- Life Sharing Network: http://gobaci.com/what-we-offer/adult-services/life-sharing-network/
- Social Inclusion: http://gobaci.com/what-we-offer/adult-services/social-inclusion/
- Economic Inclusion: http://gobaci.com/what-we-offer/adult-services/economic-inclusion/
- Self Advocate’s Support Services: http://gobaci.com/what-we-offer/adult-services/self-advocates-support-services/
- Families of Adults and Youth: http://gobaci.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Adult-Youth-Services-Manual_Dec2016-1.pdf
- The People We Support: http://gobaci.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Individuals-Handbook_Dec2016.pdf
- Guidelines for Personal Planning: http://gobaci.com/wp-content/uploads/resources/PlanningGuidePlainLanguage-from%20Ontario.pdf
- Responding to Vulnerability: A Discussion Paper about Safeguards and People with Developmental Disabilities: http://gobaci.com/wp-content/uploads/resources/Safeguards%20Discussion%20Paper.pdf
Source URL: http://gobaci.com/what-we-offer/adult-services/
Copyright ©2018 The Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion unless otherwise noted.
Click to listen highlighted text!