Becoming and Belonging
BACI’s overall strategy and goals are aligned with our Theory of Change’s three core pillars: Being, Becoming and Belonging.
Each area describes a person’s different but intertwined quality of life indicators. Through person-centered practice, inclusive communication, and building diverse connections in the community, staff are coached in this framework to support the various parts of a person’s life
BACI has developed a new 5-year strategic plan for 2016 to 2020. It was created by meeting with four key stakeholder groups — the people we serve, their families, our employees, and community members.
Each group discussed their hopes and dreams for BACI, and for good lives for the people we support. Input from each group was captured in the images below:
- People we Serve — Looking Back & Looking Forward
- Family and Friends
- Staff & Management Team
- Community Partners
See BACI’s previous Strategic Plan for 2011 to 2016.
Data Driven Action Plans
BACI’s yearly Business Improvement Plan, Risk Management Plan, Outcomes Report, and Diversity and Accessibility Report, ensure that we achieve the goals and actions identified in our Strategic Plan.
Business Improvement Plans:
- 2020 Business Improvement Plan
- 2019 Business Improvement Plan
- 2018 Business Improvement Plan
- 2017 Business Improvement Plan
- 2016 Business Improvement Plan
Risk Management Plans:
- 2022 Risk Management Plan — Summary
- 2021 Risk Management Plan — Summary
- 2020 Risk Management Plan — Summary
- 2021 Outcomes Report
- 2020 Outcomes Report
- 2019 Outcomes Report
- 2018 Outcomes Report
- 2017 Outcomes Report
Diversity & Accessibility Reports:
- 2021 Accessibility & Diversity Report — Summary
- 2020 Accessibility & Diversity Report — Summary
- 2019 Accessibility & Diversity Report – Summary
“Include Me” Quality of Life Survey Report:
BACI is interested in partnering with businesses and other organizations to create more opportunities for people with diverse abilities to contribute to our community – and our workforce.